Anything is possible !

June 18th 2010 - I would like to share with you all something which made me really happy today. For people who don't know me, let me tell you that I was working for 4 months in a small BPO in Coimbatore 2 years before. That BPO had a man-power of just around 100 people in total, with half of them working in night shifts. It is a company which does data mining, data entry, OCR services, etc for companies located in the US and UK. One interesting guy whom I met there is Mr.Ramanathan, who had been working in that company for around a year or so. His background is not that very good, and had a family with sisters to support. But, the kind of resolution he had was just amazing. For about a month or so, I had a totally negative opinion about him because I felt he was too arrogant and dominating over his peers. But, the fact was, I was not able to digest his straight forwardness.. He was so straight forward and so confident in his opinions that it took a few days - infact a whole month for me to understand him. After moving close to him, I understood him better, the kind of responsibility he had, and the kind of dissatisfaction his present life had been because of his work. He knew so much of stuff and had great interest in handling computers and knowing intricate details, which can never be expected out of a person with the kind of education he had. Just admire him for that.. Yesterday, after a long time, I got in touch with him incidentally, and I learnt that he has almost started his own company !! :-) I was just amazed by the willpower and the confidence he has over himself and the way he brought the best out of himself. This is his company website - http://www.t4tech.in/. Hope he goes great in his life. The interaction with him yesterday made my day ! Thanx, Raman Anna.. Will remember u for ever !!

Comments

Popular Posts