Neue leben !!!

You couldn't have been any better...

You gave me the joy of becoming a student again...

You let me learn the essence of a new but beautiful language...

You made me learn to speak better Hindi - and that too being out of India... :P

You gave me a whole bunch of lovely new friends...

You made me relish the joyous independent life with friends, finally...

You convinced me that there is no substitute for self-cooking...

You made my friends believe that I cook good food, something which I don't agree to, even now, though :P

You made me realize the magnitude to which I loved travelling...

You showed me the next most beautiful place after Kerala, in Heidelberg...

You let me be right at the feet of the Eiffel Tower at the break of 2012!!!!

You let me play semi-professional level cricket with highly qualified cricketers - a long-time dream...

You allowed me to savour the spectacle of the Leaning Tower of Pisa...

You showed me how grand The Colosseum could be...

You took me to probably the most beautiful coastal place in the world in Amalfi... 

You taught me how to celebrate a birthday... ;)

You made me understand how to manage multiple stuff effectively...

You let me play Tennis - a 10-year long dream...

You gave me the fun of a barbeque in the mid of a forest...

You made me understand how badly I miss my friends...

Finally, You made me realize how important the support of my family is...


Thanks a ton - LIFE!!!! For being so eventful in the past 1 year for me and blessing me with so much of Joy !!!!

                                                                            :-) Nach ein schönes Jahr im Deutschland :P 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice one!
Medha said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Medha said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Medha said…
Now that's a perfect description :)
Sreedhar said…
Thanks folks :) :)
Unknown said…
TicketGoose.com is one of the best Online Bus Ticket Bookingportal In India.It provides cheapst Bus Ticket Booking
Online Bus Ticket Booking

Popular Posts