Over 100 days away from Home . . .

Ittzzz over 100 days away from Home Sweet Home... Never been so long away from Home... Though there are a lot of enjoyable days to come... I still miss my Home Sweet Home... :-(

It has been lots of fun and lots of excitement... All these classes and assignments and tests have got me back to the golden student life, which I so badly missed to enjoy during my under-graduate study. (Learning properly or not during these days is another issue... This write-up is no way near to that topic... :P). All the Diwali celebrations, those birthday celebrations at midnight, those birthday bumps, those Antaksharis, those little-little get-togethers between friends, those long walks from lecture halls to dormitories, the snow-fights on the first day of snow, the subtle fights with the Electric stoves to learn self-cooking for the first times in our lives, those parties where we made the so-called food and forced friends to eat it, and made them believe that this is how the food must taste . . . . . so on and on and on . . . Man, it is just 3 months, and by just looking back, it is true enjoyment all the way along...!!

Travelling to new places is another aspect of any long stay away from home. But, travelling in Europe, many times, means travelling to a totally new culture altogether. With a set of splendid countries being as near as Chennai to Coimbatore or Bangalore to Chennai or any other combo of cities in India, and with an open ticket to all countries of the European Union, a visit to the charming Switzerland or France or Austria is always enthralling...!!! Am about to embark on one such journey in less than 24 hours from now... :P

Whatever, the thoughts about food always takes me back to the Dosas, Idlys, the variety of curries that my sweet mom makes...!! The thought of enjoyment and get-together always takes me away to the little get-togethers with my dad, mom and my sweet little brother – not to forget the innumerable fights with my brother – filled with tonnes and tonnes of love and affection...! Also is the thought of all my dear friends in India, whose thought lingers upon my mind every moment, these days...

I MISS YOU ALL !!!!!!!!

Thanx to all my new friends – you all have been making every moment of my stay here at Germany so special – and to all my dear ones back at home, for your constant support !!!!!

Happy New Year 2012, to all my dear ones :-)

Comments

Sasikumar. G said…
Dai engeyo poita po....
Happy new year...
Ensoy the trip.....
Babitha said…
happy happy new year dear... Hv a wonderful year ahead... Take care :)
Vinod said…
Great to understand that u r doing gr8 there... Hope it continues the way and keep enjoying the places. :)...
sunnie said…
dei enna da nee pannitriken... ellame blog la potitriken, enga miss pannitriken, padikave maatingiya... nee ange poi padikanu, nalla padicittu ulagattula india peru mele golden letters la write-anun (i hate when i donno tamil words) nenicha... nee ellaa time waste panre... next time landu nee oru blog post pandraduku munnadi ennoda assignment complete pannanum... apdi enaku konjam confidence varum... enna.. purinjidaaa... aaa :P

Popular Posts